- Increase visibility of your business: Your project will find reference in our marketing campaigns including mailings, reports, evaluations and press releases and will therefore spread the word about your outstanding performance internationally
- Boost your project: Foster enthusiasm and prestige of your efforts among your colleagues, employees, management and team members
- Help a good cause: we.CONECT will select a charity on behalf of the winners and exclusively donate € 1,000 to support their individual projects
When was the last time you have gone above and beyond for something you truly enjoyed doing? Not many projects that come your way probably grab your entire attention and make you put in the extra work to exceed expectations and meet the set targets. And what does dedication, commitment and tenacity deserve? Exactly, recognition and a true celebration!
Presented by we.CONECT, the prestigious Intra.NET Award exclusively recognises, celebrates and honours exceptional projects in the following categories:
1. Intranet Integration, Strategy & Digital Workplace Management
2. User Experience Design & Content Management
3. Innovative Technology Integration
What’s in it for you?
• Shine and increase the visibility of your project and business
• Boost your project and foster enthusiasm of your efforts among your colleagues, employees, management and team members
• Help a good cause as we will select a charity on behalf of the winners and exclusively donate € 1,000 to support their individual projects
• Celebrate your achievements and the hard work you have put in
• Share your success with the entire Enterprise Business Collaboration Community
Official Award Ceremony 2018
We are inviting all intranet professionals, web, social media and communication minds to apply with their intranet concepts for a unique chance to showcase their outstanding achievements. Based on all entries, the jury will select the finalists in each category, which will be announced prior to the conference.
The winners will then be announced live at the award ceremony on April 26, 2018.
All award finalists will get the exclusive chance to present their project during the official award ceremony and networking dinner in Boston. All winners will not only receive a certificate and a trophy, but we.CONECT will also donate € 1,000 to a charity on their behalf.
Click on the link below and pre-register now for the Intra.NET Berlin Award 2018.
Our Jury – Our advocates
We’re grateful to have our esteemed advocates on board. They are the judges when it comes to evaluating all projects and making the final decision as to who will be the proud nominees and finalists. To find out more information about them, their backgrounds and motivation, please visit our advocates site.